Who I am
Experienced Web Development Manager adept in all stages of advanced web development.
Proven track-record for results-driven leadership and thoughtfully fostering team growth.
Bringing forth expertise in design, installation, testing and maintenance of web systems. Equipped with a diverse and promising skill-set.
Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate and lead in a team setting.
Recently acquired passion for Web3 and blockchain technologies.
Senior IT & Development Manager
As Sr. IT & Development Manager, I have designed and developed technology solutions to support and drive the POUND business forward.
I have built internal and consumer facing solutions and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
Lead the development department and act as the decision-maker on matters relating to architecture, development, integration, and maintenance of the solutions in order to keep up with our rapidly evolving business needs.
- Manage the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of business-critical technology solutions.
- Supervise and develop both in-house and contracted developer talent
- Define realistic timelines and LOE estimates, plan, and actualize on all new business directives
- Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to maximize efficiency of the department
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver a product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and devise creative solutions.
- Design and implement web service APIs that scale.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems.
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manage solution development, testing, and deployment.
Full‐Stack Web Developer
As the sole in-house developer at Absolute Exhibits, I created and managed multiple company websites including e-commerce stores utilizing Woocommerce.
I created a custom, Woocommerce-based inventory management system plugin, which had the ability to book resources for future use and track availability across a given timetable. Then assisted in white-labeling the system and prepared it to scale as new clients were signed-on to use it.
Planned and lead a company-wide redesign and rebranding effort which finished five weeks early and under-budget by 17%.
Implemented a new Digital Asset Management system with custom API and custom Wordpress plugin to facilitate simple integration of digital assets to all company websites.
- Manage all planning, coding, and implementation of development projects
- Manage security and updates for all company web servers and websites
- Maintain internal marketing tools integrating with FileMaker and Job Pro systems
- Assess internal processes and architect solutions to enhance productivity
- Provide technical advice and weigh-in on key company decisions
- Continually optimize company marketing efforts for maximum benefit and to maintain SEO
- Consulted with teams and supported users throughout full life cycle of software product development.
Project Manager / WordPress Development Manager
Gemfind is a development studio focused on the jewelry vertical. I joined as Project Manager, but quickly identified key deficiencies in development standards and processes. I became responsible for implementing industry-best practices and SDLC waterfall methodologies.
I was promoted to oversee WordPress development and standards company-wide, while simultaneously managing 15+ concurrent Magento and WordPress E-Commerce projects with globally dispersed clients.
- Worked with clients to clearly identify and continuously manage project scope, requirements, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Maintained effective communication to keep all stakeholders involved with the projects.
- Initiated, coordinated, and enforced systems, policies, and procedures.
- Improved the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintained project quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Managing vendors
- Increased average profit-per-project 180%.
- Reduced average project lifecycle 35% (120 days to 78 days)
- Greatly improved client and employee satisfaction rates.